300 Russian Government Funding is announced for international bright applicants who intend to pursue their study in Russia. The aim of the program is to provide financial assistance for the students who want to pursue master and PhD any Russian university.
By joining this study program, candidates will gain advance academic knowledge and skills. The project aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners’ lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
- Host University: Various Russian universities
- Host Country: Russia
- Degree Level: master and PhD programs
- Awards: 100% discount on tuition fees
- Number of awards: 300 awards
- Application Mode: Online
- Who Can Apply: International applicants
- Application Deadline: 10 December, 2020
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation will provide a 100% discount on tuition fees to successful appplicants.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants who intend to apply for 300 Russian Government Funding must meet the following requirements.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s programs) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral programs), except for Russian citizens.
- Eligible applicants: International students from all over the world.
- Subjects offered: Master or PhD degree in the field of Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence, Clinical Medicine & Public Health, Computer & Data Science, Business & Management, Politics & International Relations, Biology & Biotechnology, Neuroscience & Psychology, Physical Sciences, Linguistics & Modern Languages, Chemistry & Materials Science, Economics & Econometrics, Engineering & Technology, Earth Sciences, and Education.
- Language Requirement: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
How to Apply
The mode for application is is online. Therefore, applicants must apply through the online processor.
Beside the application form, applicants will need to submit the following supporting documents.
- A copy of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- S copy of passport
Telegram Channel @blue_scholarships