About 100 Bachelor and Master Scholarships at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Italy, 2020
The University of Ca’ Foscari offers outstanding scholarship opportunities for international students for academic year 2020-2021. The studentships are to pursue any subjects offered by the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
These opportunities are available to high-achieving international students enrolling in any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs except for joint or double degree programs in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- University: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Location: Venice, Italy
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs
- Who Can Apply: All nationalities
- Application Deadline: open
- The tuition fee waivers will provide up to 100 international outstanding students with an exemption from the payment of university tuition fees, and recipients will only pay the regional tax for the right to education (€ 184.00) and the duty stamp.
- The scholarships will provide up to 90 international outstanding students with one-time funding of € 5,000.00.
- Recipients can benefit from additional positions but cannot benefit from total and partial vouchers offered by Ca’ Foscari International College.
In order apply for 100 Bachelor and Master Scholarships at Ca’ Foscari University, applicants must meet the following requirements :
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen program of study (read these requirements on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrollment at Ca’ Foscari;
- The studentships are available to study any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs except for joint or double degree programs in the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Have received from Ca’ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen program after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
How to Apply:
In order to submit their application, candidates must uploading the necessary documentation and attaching the call’s application form (FORM 1), duly completed and signed.