About CHALHOUB Scholarships:
The Paris Institute of Political Studies offers undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship for international students thorough CHALHOUB Scholarships program. The scholarships if offered for bright and talented students who intends to pursuing their undergraduate and postgraduate program at the Paris Institute of Political Studies. The Paris Institute of Political Studies was ranked as the world’s third-best school for politics and international relations. It is formally known as Sciences Po and situated as the primary institution of higher learning in France.
- Host Country: France
- Host University: The Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Level of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Number of Scholarship: Unknown
- Who Can Apply: International student
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: For Bachelor Degree- February 28, 2021, For Master Degree- December 6, 2020
CHALHOUB Scholarships Benefits
The program will provide an amount of 12300€ which will be used to cover the full tuition and some living expenses for a bachelor degree candidate and covers partial tuition fees for masters course applicant.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Candidates must be from one of the following countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Koweit, Bahrein, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, Iraq.
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies program (Menton campus) or to one of Sciences Po’s Masters programes
The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating English language proficiency.
How to Apply for CHALHOUB Scholarships
- It is to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Participants must indicate that they are applying for the CHALHOUB Scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Please note that the university might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation along with the language ability proof.
For any queries about this scholarship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Telegram Channel @blue_scholarships