The Brunel Business School which is affiliated by Brunel University of London is offering 50 MBA scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarships can be taken for Summer Intake (September 2020) and Winter Intake (January 2021). As well as, the scholarships are offered for both Full-Time and Part-Time students studying Business Administration.
- Location: Brunel University London, UK
- Study Course: MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
- No. of Scholarships: 30 Full-Time and 20 Part-Time
- Application Deadline:
- Summer Intake: September 2nd, 2020
- Winter Intake: December 9th, 2020 (Applications for this category will open in October 2020)
- Nationality: International students can apply
- English Language Requirement: Applicant must provide English Proficiency Documents
- Full-Time MBA Scholarship: £6,500 tuition fee for one year
- Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Private Sector): £9,000 tuition fee for a maximum of 2 years
- Part-Time MBA Scholarship (Public Sector): £11,000 tuition fee for a maximum of 2 years
- Apply for an MBA program at Brunel University of London
Click HERE to apply for MBA (Full-Time)
For Summer Intake apply by August 23rd, 2020
For Winter Intake apply by December 20th, 2020
- Complete the Scholarship Application form before the due date
Click HERE to apply
The application will comprise an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. The candidate should describe how their academic study, professional experience, and other activities merit the award.
- In addition, the personal statement provided with the MBA application will be used to evidence and identify a career trajectory and aspiration for senior management/leadership in their company or sector (e.g. Senior Manager, Director, or Board-level position).
Note: Part-Time MBA Scholarships are provided only to those who have relevant valid UK resident status.
Applicants applying for the scholarship must pass a rigorous selection and a transparent evaluation process which includes a written essay as well as an interview conducted by the members of the BBS Scholarship Committee. All scholarship applications will be assessed rigorously against a set of standard criteria.
The committee members will be responsible for initiating and managing the communication with the applicants, alongside the marketing team. They will be screening and assessing the applications and submit their recommendation to the committee. The committee will be responsible for producing a final list for eligible awardees.
Applications for scholarships will be considered on the balance of eligibility criteria met by each applicant.
The Panel will seek applicants from a wide range of industries and sectors. Preference may be given to those who specify an interest in undertaking one of the program specializations (Health Care Management and Aviation Management).