The University of Amsterdam is proud to announces merit scholarships for the international students. The scholarships is granted in bachelor degree program at the Faculty of Economics and Business in Netherland. Thus, economics and Business provides a limited number of scholarships for excellent students. The total amount for the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship dedicated to Economics and Business is established annually. As the actual number of scholarships is derived from this amount, no fixed number is in place.
- University : The University of Amsterdam
- Country: Netherland
- Level of Study: Bachelor degree
- Who Can Apply: Non-EEA nationality or nationalities only have above average academic results
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2021 for Business Administration or April 01, 2021, for Bachelor’s Program.
The grants will be provided as follows:
- Each successful candidate will get the total amount worth €18,000.
- The grants will provide an amount worth €6000 per three years of Bachelor Program.
Eligibilities and requirements:
In order to be considered for the University of Amsterdam Merit Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold non-EEA nationality or nationalities only have above average academic results;
- Candidates are not be entitled to receive a Dutch study grant or loan (“Studiefinanciering”);
- Applicants do not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship;
- Candidates who have submitted a complete application to the BSc program of the College of Economics and Business including a sufficient English test score;
- Applicants who have been (or will be) admitted to one of the BSc program of the College of Economics and Business;
- Candidates must be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
How To Apply
#1: Apply for Admission
#2: Apply for a Scholarship
After confirmation, applicants are to fill an online application form and submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools.
#3: Submit Required Documents
Together with the application form applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents .
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Motivation Letter (300 words)
Contact Address: servicedesk-ac[at]uva.nl or +31 (0)20 525 1400
University Location: Spui 21, 1012 WX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Join Our Telegram Channel @blue_scholarships