The University of Waikato is proud to announce GEMS Scholarship awards for international bright applicants who intend to pursue their study in New Zealand. The aim of the program is to provide financial assistance for the students who want to pursue undergraduate at the University of Waikato.
About the University of Waikato
This University is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
- Host University: The University of Waikato
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Who Can Apply: International applicants
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to apply for The University of Waikato GEMS Scholarship, applicants must meet the following essential requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world can apply for the GEMS Scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be applying to enroll for the first time in an undergraduate-level program at the University of Waikato.
- The applicant needs to apply in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time program/s of study in A and B Semester. Candidate must have demonstrated excellent academic achievement, and the potential to become global ambassadors for the University.
- Language Requirements: You are to meet the English language requirements of the university of Waikato.
How to Apply
- If you want to apply for this studentship then you are needed to receive a conditional or unconditional offer of a place to the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being a university student, you can apply for this education award.
- Admission Requirements: You will be accepted for an undergraduate degree at the university after meeting the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
Te Mata Kairangi School of Graduate Research
The University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 3240
Phone +64 7 858 5096
Telegram Channel @blue_scholarships