About Webster Vienna Scholarships for International Students in Austria 2020-2021
Webster Vienna Private University announces full-time undergraduate and graduate scholarship program for both Austrian and international students. The scholarships for bachelor’s degree cover between 10-50% (with no award exceeding 50%). Whereas, graduate funding opportunities cover between 10-25% of tuition for accepted applicants.
- University: Webster Vienna Private University
- Country: Austria
- Level of Study: Bachelor and Master’s program
- Award: Webster Vienna Scholarships for undergraduate students cover between 10-50% (with no award exceeding 50%), while graduate funding opportunities cover between 10-25% of tuition for accepted applicants.
- Who Can Apply: Austrian and international students
- Application Deadline: 15 July, 2020
Eligibility and Criteria:
Webster Vienna encourages all incoming undergraduate (bachelor) and graduate (master) students with exceptional academic achievement and proven financial need to apply for a Webster Vienna Scholarship. Applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on the American 4-point scale.
- Eligibility: a newly accepted undergraduate or graduate student who has a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
- Conditions: are to enroll full-time (24 credits/year undergraduate, 12 credits/year graduate) and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester to continue until the end of the program.
- Availability: awarded starting in the Fall I Term.
- Language Requirements: Scholarship applicants must have exceptional written and spoken English as evidenced by their performance on one of Webster Vienna’s accepted English proficiency exams (TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge Advanced Exam).
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships for bachelor students cover between 10-50% (with no award exceeding 50%). While masters funding opportunities cover between 10-25% of tuition for accepted applicants.
How to Apply for Webster Vienna Scholarships:
Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need. Only applicants who were accepted by the Admissions team for a degree program and have submitted a complete Webster Vienna Scholarship Application will be considered for a scholarship.