Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is accepting applications for its scholarships program for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022. The aim of the program is to provide financial assistance for international candidates who wish to study in China.
About Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU)
XJTU is a comprehensive academic university with ten majors. Categories of disciplines in research, architecture, medicine, Economics, Management, Humanities, Law, Philosophy, Education and the Arts and 26 Colleges, 9 College Schools Twenty associated teaching hospitals. It established extensive international communication ties with about 300 universities and research institutions from 44 countries and regions.
About Scholarship Program
- Host Country: China
- Host University: Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Level of Study: Postgraduate (Master’s and PhD) programs.
- Number of Scholarship: Unknown
- Who Can Apply: International students (non-Chinese citizens)
- Application deadline: 15 March, 2021
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying master’s and PhD degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Benefits of the Programs
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
Applicants who intend to apply for Xi’an Jiaotong University Scholarships Program for Postgraduate Studies, must meet the following requirements.
- The candidate an international student.
- The candidates must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- The candidates must be in good health.
- The candidates for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age.
- The candidates for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
- The candidate may not receive any other types of scholarship.
How to Apply for the Xi’an Jiaotong University Scholarship?
Step #1: Apply for Admission
Applicants need to submit an online application form for Chinese Government Scholarship, print and sign your name at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system at http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/loginPlease check.
Step #2: Apply for Scholarship
Download the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- All applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you want to studying.
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
Students may apply for a General Visa Tier-4 three months prior to the start of a full-time course upon receipt of their Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). At the same time, those intending to study for a limited duration of about six months or less can apply for a short-stay student visa.
Contact address: email@example.com./ +86 29 8266 8888
University location: 28 Xianning W Rd, Jiaoda Commerce Block, Beilin, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China